3 DAYS QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK
Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari – 3 Day (2 Nights)
Uganda Wildlife Safaris will take you to Queen Elizabeth national park, which has many wildlife and bird species including the kobs, antelopes, elephants, leopards, and many more, you will have a chance to enjoy several game drives as well a s a boat cruise on Kazinga channel, you will get a chance to view many animals including the buffalos, hippos, birds beautiful landscapes and many more.
- Day 1: Kampala – Queen Elizabeth national park
- Day 2: Game drive in Queen Elizabeth national park & Boat Cruise at Kazinga Channel
- Day 3: Queen Elizabeth national park – Kampala
Day 1: Kampala – Queen Elizabeth National Park
Leave for Queen Elizabeth NP driving to the southwest of the country crossing the Ugandan Equator. This sport is a very famous place for taking some pictures, you can also be able to get a remberance gift. After you will continue to the Park arriving in the evening for game drive. Dinner and overnight at Mweya Safari Lodge or Mweya Hostel or Simba Safari Camp or Bush Lodge Tented Camp
Day 2: Game Drive in Queen Elizabeth National Park
This morning we have a game drive along Kasenyi track you may see Buffaloes, Lions, the Uganda Kobs, elephants, waterbuck and you may be lucky to see the Leopards unspotted Hyena. Returning to the Hotel for lunch. Afternoon go for a spectacular boat on Kazinga Channel, for amazing bird life and different type of wild animals. Dinner and overnight at your Hotel.
Day 3: Queen Elizabeth National Park – Kampala
This day after you good breakfast, your tour guide will pick you and transfer and drive you back to Kampala lunch en route.
END OF SAFARI
- photography and touring,
- full board accommodation,
- Full time English speaking professional driver/guide,
- All tour activities as detailed in the itinerary,
- Bottled water while on safari,
- Kampala hotel fees ( the eve of the safari and the night after the safari),
- Laundry services,
- Beverages/ drinks,
- international flights,
- Items of a personal nature,
- optional activities and any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary